Explanations of PonyComics Folders: [link]Submissions
You must join to submit anything to the group.
To submit go into the gallery, select the correct folder, and click the "+ Contribute" and choose a deviation(s) to submit.
OR go to the deviation you would like to submit and go to the "Submit to a Group" section and choose or type in the groups name. You are allowed a maximum of 5 submissions per day.
Updates to the rules will be marked with a
symbol and the date it was added. You Can Submit
You CANNOT Submit
- Anything related to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic canon or fanon. (With some exceptions)
- Mlp comics from the first generation. (This [link] folder only)
- Comics with original characters.
- Crossover Comics
- Comics of any medium, digital or traditional is allowed. (Traditional comics must be scanned properly and legible. Sketches are NOT accepted!)
- Comics with humanized or anthro ponies (Not for original character comics. It doesn't matter how you decide to portray the ponies as long as you can easily tell which pony is which...and they're not dressed inappropriately)
- Comics created using Garry's Mod or Gmod comics. (For now.)
- Comics using resources made by other people (including vectors) Each and every resource used must correctly be credited to the original creator. Please provide a direct link to the image used.
Commenting and Etiquette GuidelinesWatch your language!
- WIPs (Works in Progress)
- Blood and Gore, Extreme Violence or Mutilation (A referenced act of violence--such as an entire town's destruction or something like that--is more acceptable than an actually showing it in-comic. If there is blood in it, very little blood must be shown. Something like a very minor injury.)
- Sexual Content Comics with mild sexual innuendo will be allowed. Comics implying sexual activity are not allowed. These decisions will be made by the admins on a case-by-case basis and decisions will be final.
Comics displaying explicit sexual content will result in rejection of the comic and being banned permanently from the group. If it enters the extreme, any previous comics by the artist will also be removed.
- Profanity Swearing, and use of inappropriate language is mostly not allowed. Replacement words commonly used in-show "What the Hay" are fine. Note that "buck" is not a suitable drop in substitute for f---. Using symbols to substitute for curse words--like %&$#?@!--is fine. Censoring most of the word, but leaving enough of the word uncovered so it can still be read is NOT ok. Mild swear words (e.g. "Damn") are allowed on a case-by-case basis. The context is important, and aggressive use of words will be judged more stringently than comedic use.
- Comics Depicting Substance Abuse (up to and including illegal drugs) Serious, dramatic comics discussing such material in a mature manner (as one might see in an after school special, with actual use off-screen) will be considered on a case by case basis. Alcohol use is included in this rule, but metaphors from the show are allowed, e.g. Applejack having a "cider" is okay, but Pinkie lining up Tequila shots is not.
- Comics using ponies created from Generalzoi's Pony Flash creator or any other pony flash game.
- Comics made with screenshots from MLP or any other show
- Sketches, Poorly Scanned and unreadable comics.
- Comics drawn on lined paper
- Any comic referencing or based on violent or inappropriate fan-fiction ("Cupcakes"/clop/"grimdark" This includes anything that involves "Molestia". None of that please.)
- Comics that are aggressive or inflammatory This includes aggressive negative commentary on the show's content and/or creators.
This is an all-ages group. Please do not swear.Do not spam the Group.
Do not post chain letters on the front page, don't spam the front page with random plzs (You may use plzs just don't spam the group with random plzs accounts!)
*You ARE allowed to advertise your pony-related comic in the comment section as long as it is within the rating of the group.Do not argue in the comment section.
The comment section is not a place for debate. If you have a problem with another deviant, take it to the notes. Be Respectful to others.
Treat all administrators and members with respect. If any deviant--member or not-- is found to be trolling, insulting or harassing the administrators, or repeatedly and blatantly ignoring the submission rules, they will be banned from the group. Questions?
To get a faster response, please send a note (or if it is a deviation, leave a comment on the deviation submission process) rather than posting about it on the group's front page. Click here [link]
to send a message to the group.